- Walking aid positioned behind the patient’s body
- Supports a natural walking pattern
- Promotes existing body movement
- Little strength required for walking
- High level of safety
- Wide range of accessories for different clinical indications
The Nurmi Neo™ by Ottobock helps kids go the distance. Our walking aid has a strong but flexible frame that’s designed to promote movement and natural gait. It’s one of the lightest frames on the market, while at the same time offering one of the highest load capacities. The height-and depth-adjustable grip bars and a wide selection of accessories allow the Nurmi Neo to grow and be adjusted to a child’s needs.
The Nurmi Neo assures a high degree of security thanks to its anti-tip bars, reverse-roll wheel locks, optional swivel wheel locks and friction brakes. In addition, the Nurmi Neo offers a seat option that can
be used as needed, and won’t drop down as the child moves forward. Kids and parents like it because it’s sporty and fun. Therapists like it because of its endless options for adjustment.