- Supports and centres the shoulder joint, corrects subluxation and inward rotation
- Stabilizes the shoulder
- Reduces pain
- Facilitates active rehabilitation such as gait training
- Permits free use of arm
- Impedes pathological movement patterns
- PCM-material; a temperature regulating material; soft & comfortable
- Individual adjustment possibilities
The details make it work
For optimal function of the orthosis the user must be fit with the correct size.
Omo Neurexa is equipped with several details to optimize function; different colours on snap fastener for easy application, different lengths of straps for individual adaptation and good skin coverage for high proprioceptive effect. Both upper and lower arm parts have silicone straps which prevent the orthosis from slipping – this is an important component to really get the lifting effect of the humeral head.
Omo Neurexa has to be fitted by a CPO or therapist. To get the effect of the unique main material PCM® (Phase Change material, a temperature regulative material), Omo Neurexa should always be worn directly against the skin.
High level of Patient Compliance
The wearer comfort is very high. It’s soft and because of its unique material, PCM®, it is possible to wear the orthosis all day long. Machine wash at 40°C is recommended.