At a glance
- Versatile – can be converted from manual lock to a friction brake knee
- Adjustable stance flexion to customize function for patient (up to 5° stance flexion)
- Packaged with a 2R77 tube adapter
- Robust 275 lb weight limit
- Easier access to extension assist adjustment
- Targeted support for the therapy process
- Functions are adaptable to individual safety needs of the prosthesis wearer
- Simplified, reproducible adjustment settings (making the fitting process quicker & easier)
With its innovative design, the new 3R93 can be used as a manual locking knee or as a friction brake knee joint once the prosthesis wearer has regained increased mobility. It offers targeted support for the therapy process following an amputation. The 3R93 is the right knee joint – from the first standing and walking exercises with the interim prosthesis all the way to the definitive fitting!
Recommended for transfemoral amputees with Mobility Grades 1 to 2 – indoor walkers and restricted outdoor walkers – according to the Otto Bock MOBIS® Mobility System. Approved for patient weights up to 125 kg/275 lbs.