Xeleton — a highly effective combination of protection and anti-migration properties
The clinical incidence of knee ligament injuries is on the rise for both men and women. Anterior cruciate ligament ruptures are the most common type of knee injury.1, 2 In the US and Central Europe, the incidence per thousand people is between 0.5 to 1 ACL ruptures every year.3
The Xeleton knee brace was designed to address this increase, providing optimal rehabilitation support following a cruciate ligament injury, rupture or surgery. Ideal for activities of daily living, such as standing, walking and climbing stairs, the Xeleton’s functional 4-point rigid frame design provides a high degree of stability while limiting tibial subluxation (anterior and posterior drawer sign). Thanks to its anatomical shape, user-friendly design and anti-migration features, Xeleton offers extraordinary wearer comfort. Just ask the people who wear it on the field and off.
Four Point Principle
In combination with the four point frame system, the strapping system hits the gold standard for preventing migration. The Xeleton prevents subluxation in all directions. The frame encompasses the thigh anteriorly and the calf posteriorly. A custom strap system takes this durable product from off-the-shelf to a custom fit that matches the patient’s indications every time.
|Strap Configurations |
| Xeleton ACL 50K30
|| Xeleton PCL 50K30-P
||Xeleton CI 50K30-C |
|(Anterior Cruciate Ligament)
|| (Posterior Cruciate Ligament)
|| (Combined Instabilities)|
- Low-profile and durable poly centric hinges
- Strong yet flexible shell design can be contoured for improved fit and comfort
- Proprietary Technogel condyle pads provide three dimensional pressure distribution
- Soft foam pads and liner for increased patient comfort
- Field Serviceable
- Numbered straps for patient compliance/ease of use
- Off-the-shelf sizes XS through 3XL fit patients up to 31.5” thighs
- Anterior Tibial Migration Pad maximizes contact with the tibia to limit rotation and migration
- Angled posterior shell rests above the calf to maintain the brace position
Indicated for use following injury or repair of the ACL, PCL, MCL, and/or LCL; for conservative pre-operative and post-operative joint stabilization, for conservative therapy of chronic knee ligament instabilities; and for prophylactic use.
- Standard 15” Length and Long 16” Length
- ACL and PCL Specific Versions
While standing and weight bearing, measure leg circumferences 6” above mid-patella, knee center, and 6” below mid-patella.
PDAC Verified L1845