TLSO offers superior compression and stabilization from T9 to S1.
- Tool free linear thoracic adjustment and adjustable articulating sternal pads
- Soft and padded shoulder straps with quick-release buckles
- Unsurpassed compression and support with a 5:1 mechanical advantage pulley system
- One-hand pull system compresses and cones to individual patient anatomy
- Posterior panel incorporates a spinal relief cutout
- Low-profile corset and panels for increased patient compliance
- Modular step-down system is ideal for treatment pre-op, post-op, and through rehabilitation
- Mesh corset and breathable anterior and posterior panels for increased patient comfort
An adjunct to pre- and post-operative procedures, for acute pain relief by thoracic postural extension alignment, early onset through variable stages of osteoporosis, compression fractures of the thoracic spine, kyphosis, and thoracic mechanical back pain.